Saturday, May 17, 2008

MV Arts and Wine Festival

Cuban jazz fusion band at one end and beautiful photography skills from the Czech Republic at the other, the Arts and Wine Festival in Downtown Mountain View just had me amazed.

I want to publish this post as a tribute to the awesome "artsy/musical" skills of my friends back in Columbia-Rachels A C K, Amy, and Walid- just because all the time I was there, i couldn't help but think how much they would have enjoyed it!

So it started with food stalls and the smell of steak was overwhelming me. I was about to throw up and ran a bit only to find some girls doing the Hula dance at the "Win a Free Trip to the Polynesian Islands" stall. And then as we moved along, every single stall started to catch my attention by fascination.

The Czech photographer was the first one. She clicked amazing pictures in cities around the world and they were just stunning pieces of 3D work...they were mostly taken in Prague, CR and Jaipur, India.
Then there were these shi metal scuptures made a little far south from San Diego in California.
And I could probably go on and on about every single experience of unique art I had today but Ill just let the pictures talk.



No comments: